Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2012

Sunday Social 23/12/2012




This week's questions:

1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? 

Uh, that's a REALLY hard one. I'd have to say 'mango' -  although 'nougat' and 'pistachio' certainly are candidates for the title.

2. What is your favorite smell?

I simply love the smell of grain fields baking in the sun, especially during harvest season -  reminds me of hot biscuits. 

3. What is your favorite TV commercial?

I don't watch that much TV, but I really laughed when I first saw Hugh Laurie's commercial for Loreal.

4. What is your favorite day of the week?

At the moment I really enjoy Sunday - this is the day I usually go swimming and to the sauna afterwards.

5. What is your favorite way to waste time?

Watching Doctor Who whilst knitting, crocheting or spinning.

6. What is your favorite article of clothing? 

This seafoam-coloured cardigan. It features in embarrassingly many of my outfit posts:


Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!


Love, Qaroline

5 Kommentare:

  1. Hi Sarah! Thank you very much for stopping by - I hope you have a lovely Sunday!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Antworten
    1. Hi Brittany! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I am really smitten with the beautiful cardigan - I found it in my local thrift shop this summer and have been wearing it so much already :D

      Löschen
  3. I LOVE cardigans and loving the color of yours!
    I've never in my life have smelled grain fields baking in the sun, but sounds absolutely heavenly.

    AntwortenLöschen